CUSTOMER TERMS & CONDITIONS & HOUSE RULES:
Thank you for choosing Verve Beachside. We want you to enjoy your stay on the Mornington Peninsula. Please read the following Terms & Conditions very carefully and call our office if you have any queries.
These Terms and Conditions govern an agreement between Verve Beachside, the client/tenant, and the owner of the property. A reference to Verve Beachside includes a reference to the owner as applicable.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Tariffs are subject to change without notice. Please check for inclusions.
1. All bookings are subject to an approval process. We DO NOT ACCEPT SCHOOLIES OR BOOKINGS FOR ANY PARTIES OR WEDDINGS.
3. The lead contact person must supply a full name, postal address and telephone contact details to Verve Beachside as well as the names and ages of all guests staying at the property for the booked dates.
4. Any changes to a booking may incur an administration fee of up to $110 in addition to any cancellation fees.
5. Verve Beachside is able to assist guests with accommodation and other bookings including Verve Concierge products/services, activities, tours, etc subject to supplier availability.
6. Property access details will not be supplied until the lead contact has completed, signed and returned the "Security Bond Authority" and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
7. Bookings may be cancelled at the discretion of Verve Beachside.
8. Clients may be given the option to transfer to another property or have their booking cancelled if the property they have booked requires maintenance or is sold by the owner. This cannot be guaranteed.
1. To secure your booking, a deposit of 50% of the total amount is due immediately.
2. Final payment is due 1 month prior to your arrival date or if the booking is inside 1 month of the arrival date, within 24 hours of the booking.
3. Full payments must be made using a maximum of 3 transactions with the following forms of payment;
b. American Express - we charge a fee of 2.5% + gst on the total amount charged on your credit card.
c. Payment directly into the Verve Travel & Leisure Pty Ltd Trust Account received and cleared at least 72 hours prior to your arrival date. (either EFT or payment directly into our CBA account)
1. All guests are required to pay a bond of a minimum of $1,000. Funds are held in trust.
2. After your stay there will be a property inspection. If there are any breakages or damages or loss to the property or if there are items not completed in accordance with the "Departure Checklist", you will incur charges and will be required to pay Verve Beachside the replacement value of any item or the charges incurred for services.
3. Verve Beachside reserves the right to debit your credit card, or send you an invoice, for any amounts outstanding or any extra charges for cleaning, extra services, additional guests, lost keys, call-outs, repairs or damage to the property.
A cancellation fee will be applicable on whole or part cancellation of accommodation and extras bookings as follows;
1. A booking cancelled 30 days or more before the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of total rental. All third party fees and booking fees will be forfeited.
2. A booking cancelled within 30 days will incur a cancellation fee of 100%, inclusive of any third party booking fees.
1. Our standard check-in is 4pm and checkout is by 11am sharp unless otherwise agreed with Verve Beachside. These times are subject to change up until your arrival date.
Guests must comply with the Booking Terms and Conditions including these House Rules. Failure to comply may result in bond charges.
1. The property is to be used for holiday rental purposes only. Our properties are not function centres/venues. Under NO circumstances is any property to be used for weddings, functions, schoolies groups or the hosting of any parties, celebrations or gatherings of any sort. Penalty fee of $5,000 will apply and immediate eviction will be imposed.
2. Each property is designed to accommodate a maximum number of guests. Written permission must be given PRIOR to your arrival for any excess guests. A fee of $100 per guest per night applies if you breach this condition.
3. Guests are not permitted to host visitors (persons other than Guests) at the Property without our prior written consent. 4. Verve Beachside is not responsible if the chosen accommodation does not "meet" the guest expectation. Please view the property on our website prior to your arrival and call Verve Beachside if you have any queries.
5. All properties are maintained to an excellent standard. Verve Beachside is not responsible for any failure of utilities, essential services or appliances. Please contact Verve Beachside immediately and every attempt will be made to contact the appropriate authorities and arrange repairs. However immediate repair may be beyond our control.
6. Non-urgent call outs, deemed by Verve Beachside, will incur a call-out fee of up to $150.
7. Strictly no tents or caravans are allowed on or around the Property.
Smoking is NOT permitted inside the Property. Your security bond will be forfeited if there is evidence of smoking inside the Property. Smoking is permitted outside the property however all cigarette butts must be disposed of in the rubbish bin. Bond charges will apply if cigarette butts are found on the property grounds.
DAMAGES & BREAKAGES
You must report to us immediately on your arrival (or as soon as you become aware of, but not upon departure) any damage or breakages to the Property, its fixtures, fittings or contents and any other unsatisfactory matter or incident at the Property. During office hours please call 03 9866 4922 or after-hours call 0477 837 837.
Also, please advise if you need to make any changes to the entertainment systems, televisions, pool or spa settings and we will endeavour to arrange for these with the Property Manager. Please do not make any changes yourself as this may damage the equipment (which may incur a cost to you).
Any market umbrellas provided with the Property should be left closed whilst not in use to avoid damage (which may lead to a deduction from the security bond).
You are responsible for all damages, breakages and loss incurred during the term of your occupancy. We ask that you advise us of any mishaps for which you will be required to pay. The fee payable for lost keys is $44 and locksmith's fees will be charged directly to you. Any breach of the above conditions permits Verve Beachside, without prejudice to its other rights, and that of the owner, to refuse a key, amend the rental or immediately terminate the tenancy.
Guests must comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles. Guests must not exceed the number of car spaces allocated to this property. To check how many cars are permitted at this property please refer to the property description on the website.
NOISE & RESIDENTIAL AMENITY
Guests must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 10pm and 9am, during arrival and departure, or at any time throughout the occupancy.
Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from your security bond.
Guests must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimise their impact upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community.
Please note swimming or spa use is not allowed between 10pm and 9am due to noise restrictions.
1. Please maintain water levels at all times (to at least halfway up the skimmer box) by filling the pool with the hose provided.
2. Low water levels whether caused by evaporation or otherwise can cause damage which may result in a deduction from the security bond.
No glassware is permitted in the pool.
Spa must be turned off when you depart or returned to its correct setting.
1. Verve Beachside is not responsible for the security of your belongings.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure the property is left secure at all times and after departure. Whenever you are absent from the property, please close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage. Please close gates upon departure.
The property will be professionally cleaned prior to your arrival. We ask that you leave the property in a neat and tidy condition prior to your departure time including removing all rubbish from the property, cleaning the BBQ, washing and storing all dishes, etc and removing all food items from the fridge and pantry. Any excess cleaning costs may be deducted from the security bond.
The BBQ should be left clean upon your departure. Two gas bottles have been provided for your convenience. However, if you run out of gas during the course of your stay, please have the bottle/s refilled or swapped at the local hardware or petrol station and present us with the receipt and we will reimburse you.
Majority of properties are supplied with linen for your convenience. Please check with your Verve consultant at the time you secure your booking. All linen is to be used for its intended purpose only. Linen must not be used for cleaning. If you choose to remove or damage any linen, you will be charged for its replacement.
1. Some of our properties will accept PETS, subject to written permission PRIOR to your arrival. Pets are NOT allowed at the Property unless we have agreed with you otherwise in writing. Your security bond will be forfeited if pets are brought to the Property without prior permission.
Garbage collection days are specified on the "Departure Checklist" provided to you.
Bins must be put out the night before the local collection AND upon your departure. Garbage is collected early Monday in Portsea, Sorrento, Blairgowrie and Rye.
Recycling bins are collected every 2nd Monday (please refer to calendar on the fridge). With the exception during summer where Recycle bins are collected on a weekly basis.
All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided (but bins must not be overflowing). Rubbish must not be left in public or common areas and will not be collected from the roadside if not inside the bin.
Bins left overflowing and any excess garbage or recycling left behind will incur a removal charge of $38.50 per bag/box which will be deducted from your security bond.We ask that you follow these instructions. The Garbage Collector will not remove rubbish in cartons or plastic bags from the roadside. We ask that you dispose of any excess rubbish upon vacating the property. If Verve Beachside needs to remove any rubbish, costs incurred will be deducted from the security bond.
Many houses in this area have septic tanks and therefore you must not flush ANY SANITARY PRODUCTS, DISPOSABLE NAPPIES, ETC. If the toilet and/or the septic becomes blocked and requires pumping, you may be charged.
LIABILITY & INDEMNITY
You, the tenant, indemnify Verve Beachside against any liability, which may attach to Verve Beachside as a result of damage, injury or loss being personal or proprietary suffered by any person where damage, injury or loss has been contributed to or caused by any act or occasion of the tenant or his agent.
To the full extent permitted by law neither the owner of the property nor its agents or representatives shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss or damage or expense or claim (including without limitation damage to personal property) or for any injury or death whatsoever howsoever caused including by reason of negligence or otherwise (whether directly or indirectly) (“Loss”) suffered or sustained by the tenant or guests or invitees or visitors in the course of the stay and the tenant and guests and invitees and visitors hereby release, discharge and indemnify the owner and its agents and representatives in respect of any Loss.
The tenant indemnifies the owner against any damage or loss howsoever caused (whether directly or indirectly) through any act or omission of the tenant or any guest or any invitee or visitor, including without limitation arising from fire, theft, water damage, or from electrical or gas equipment failure.