Winter Special: Stay 3, Pay 2 until 31 August 2017!*
Bookings open to all families and groups over 30 yrs old. Strictly no 'Schoolies' groups please.
Stunning two-storey contemporary beachside style, privacy, class and luxury barely describe this superb four bedroom home with glimpses of the bay and only walking distance to both the front and ocean beaches and sailing club.
Featuring north facing decks and balconies, a sparkling in-ground pool and spa and self contained living areas on each level, this carefully planned residence is the perfect holiday retreat with loads of space for guests.
The spectacular main living area includes a gas log fire for winter ambience, room to lounge and dine and doors that flow out to the wide balcony where there are several outdoor 'rooms', including one next to the master bedroom, offer spots to sit and talk or share a drink.
The sensational kitchen includes jarrah and beech cabinetry, granite benchtops, Smeg stainless steel appliances and an adjoining bar or servery area with a wall mounted drinks fridge with glass doors, while the downstairs living area has a second kitchen and doors that open to the pool terrace.
Three bathrooms include an en suite to the master bedroom, while the home also features an in-ground swimming pool, indoor and outdoor spas, split system air conditioning, ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Foxtel, surround sound system, wifi and and a carport.
Living & Dining
The beauty of Diamond View is that there are many places to find solitude. There are many living zones both inside and out that make this property not only exceptional but perfect for a large family or perhaps a couple of families who like to holiday together. In fact two families could live almost remotely from each other. On both levels you will find a kitchen, living room and 2 bedrooms and bathrooms. The 2 full size and fully equipped internal living zones complement the fabulous poolside area as well as the alfresco lounge on the upper level which comes complete with BBQ and outdoor lounge furniture. The alfresco area also boasts great views of the bay and passing ships. The kitchen is fantastic as it combines all the modern elements to make food preparation easy and it also lends itself to entertaining. There is a fabulous black granite bench top that acts as a bar and encourages people to socialise while cooking up a storm. The commercial bar fridge also helps. Diamond View cannot be understated and would suit the absolute astute and discerning holiday maker.
Bed & Bath
The Master suite is gorgeous and I would be quick to claim this room. A large sumptuous kind size bed, an oversized ensuite, a large plasma and direct access to the alfresco lounge would probably give you little reason not to leave the room. It is absolutely lovely. The second bedroom on the upper level is configured with a double bed and has access to the central bathroom. On the lower level are 2 queen rooms and enormous central bathroom, with spa and separate powder room. The advantage of the level is it has direct access to the sparkling blue pool surrounded in beautiful sandstone.
If you are planning on having a few additional guests, the 2 sofa beds in the main living zones can be utilised upon request, enabling the property to sleep up to 12 guests.
A Verve Luxe Collection Property!
STRICTLY NO PETS PLEASE
Want to make your getaway extra special?
We can assist you in booking a range of fantastic Mornington Peninsula activities and services, including; in-house spa treatments, chefs, winery tours, Peninsula Hot Spring bathing passes, and a range of other options to complement your visit.
Click concierge to find out more!
*Valid for all new bookings made from 23 June 2017. Verve Travel and Leisure Terms and Conditions apply.
- Air Conditioning: 3 x systems - 2 lounge areas/master bedroom
- Bathroom: 2 x central (one downstairs), ensuite to master
- Bath Tub: Downstair bathroom only
- Boat Parking: Undercover Parking Available
- Pay TV: Foxtel connected to all 3 TVs
- CD Player: 2 - in 2 lounge areas
- Central Heating
- Coffee Machine: MAP Coffee machine
- DVD Player: Connected to all 3 TVs
- Ceiling Fans: Master Bedroom and 3 other bedrooms
- Fireplace: 2 x Gas Heat & Glow fireplaces - both lounge areas
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ: with bottle
- Sound System: 2 - both lounge areas (surround sound upstairs)
- Hot Tub: Downstairs bathroom only
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven: 2 - upstairs/downstairs kitchen areas
- Parking: 4 x offstreet parks and 2 x undercover parks
- Porch/Deck: Entertaining Deck Areas
- Games Machine: PS2, books and other games
- Shower Outdoor
- Spa: Gas and solar heated
- Swimming Pool: Gas and solar heated with 4 sundeck chairs
- Tennis Court: access to communal court in Settlers Cove
- Multiple TVs: 3 - both lounge areas/master bedroom
- Big Screen TV: 3 TVs - 2 lounge areas and master bedroom
- Telephone: local calls only
- Views: Partial view of beach and surrounding area
Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Golfing, Horseriding, Surfing, Swimming, Marine Animal swimming, Tennis, Animal Viewing, Marine Animal watching, Walking, Water-based, Wine Tasting.
Beach, Fishing, Food and Wine Tasting, Honeymoon, Indulgence/Luxury, Marine, Relaxation, Romance, Water based, Adult Getaway, Family, Group, Luxury, Romantic.
Concierge, Linen Supplied.