NO PARTIES, NO SCHOOLIES, IDEAL FOR FAMILIES!
The beauty about Fingalah is the property has very flexible accommodation as there are two dwellings to choose from! The main house has been totally refurbished and while very modern, combines beautifully with the rural beachside setting. A few steps from the main house is the bungalow which very comfortably accommodates six guests. Perfect for those who want to holiday with friends without living on top of them!
Living and Dining
Fingalah has been beautifully restored without compromising the rural beachside essence. The kitchen is modern and open with a large country style dining setting. Large sliding windows open out onto the under roof verandah, which also has a gorgeous alfresco table and chairs. The lounge is cosy with a large modular lounge and plasma flat screen TV. Bi-fold doors also open onto the alfresco deck which adds depth to the living area and brings the rural setting inside
The self contained bungalow is a fabulous addition to this property and should make it very popular if you are looking to share your break away with a second family. The Bungalow is set approx 50 metres from the main house and is fully self contained. It features an open plan living area with groovy red leather lounges and has 2 bedrooms accommodating 6 guests. The bungalow also has its own bathroom, fully operational kitchen, dining area and outdoor deck area which has a lovely view over the grounds and stables.
Bed and Bath
Fingalah comfortably accommodates 8 guests in the main house and 6 guests in the bungalow. The master suite is configured with a queen bed and ensuite. Bedroom 2 also a queen and bedroom 3 has 2 sets of bunk beds that sleep 4. The bungalow has 2 bedrooms and includes a queen bed and 2 sets of bunks sleeping 4. It also has a central bathroom.
So what are you waiting for this is truly an amazing property located in the heart on the Mornington Peninsula. World class attractions literally on your doorstep.Quiet Bayside beaches, suitable for swimming and boating . Gunnamatta patrolled surf beach . Bush and beach walking tracks; some of the most beautiful in the State . Mornington Peninsulas Winery Region . Peninsula Hot Springs . Gunnamatta Beach and Bush Trail Rides . Champion golf courses; St Andrews, Moonah Links, The Dunes, Cape Schanck, The National . Restaurants . Arthurs Seat Eagle Chairlift and Enchanted Maze . Art Galleries . Farm Gate Produce Whether it be for a weekend, a week or more no matter what your age - you will never run out of things to do at Fingalah. In fact, you will never run out of things to do!
Please note a maximumof 6 adult guests only are permitted at this property, due to the bedding configuration (bunks are not suitable for adults).
- Air Conditioning: Unit to kitchen/dining in main house and bungalow
- Bathroom: Central in both house & bungalow, ensuite master
- Boat Parking: Off street - not undercover
- CD Player: Ipod Doc main house and Radio in both
- Child Friendly
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player: in house and bungalow
- Electric Heating: 2 x Portable Electric Bar Heaters
- Ceiling Fans: 2 Bedrooms in main house
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room: monopoly, scrabble
- Garden Area: very large block with horse stables
- Gas BBQ: with bottle
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven: in house and bungalow
- Parking: Plenty of off street parking
- Playground: Inground Trampoline
- Porch/Deck: Front Porch to Main House and Bungalow
- Shower: in house and bungalow
- Tennis Court: with limited tennis equipment
- Multiple TVs: 2 - main house & bungalow living areas
- Washer/Dryer: and extra washer in the bungalow
- Enclosed Yard: Small Area Behind Main House
Dive Charters, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Golfing, Horseriding, Surfing, Swimming, Marine Animal swimming, Tennis, Animal Viewing, Marine Animal watching, Walking, Water-based, Wine Tasting.
Beach, Rural/Country, Food and Wine Tasting, Golf, Honeymoon, Relaxation, Adult Getaway, Empty Nesters, Family, Group.
Concierge, Linen Supplied.